Among the Challenge Clues is #11: Find a Festival in Macon and "Eat Something on a Stick."
Other challenge clues include:
- Act out at Macon State College Amphitheatre
- Get in the swing of things at Henry Burns Park.
- Get carded at the Lanford Library branch.
- Locate a hero at the Historic Linwood Cemetery.
- Get your feet wet at Washington Park.
- Find your roots at Fort Hawkins.
- Salute a veteran at Rosa Parks Square.
- Go fetch at the Macon Dog Park.
- Hold court at the John Drew Smith Tennis Center.
- Did you know (insert your photo) this is in Macon?
Don't forget about Fired Works. Georgia's largest ceramic sale is coming to a close on Sunday. Mom and Shuga D made their heirloom-worthy purchases at the Preview Party. But Mom's going to try to put in another perusing for an early start on one-of-a-kind Christmas gifts.