Neither one of us are fans of dress codes. And this wedding is no exception. But if you are wondering what to wear, here are a few fashionable hints to the attire atmosphere of the night:
- Think "[Backstage] Cocktail Attire," meaning just about anything goes!
- Best Man David Higdon and Bradsmaid Brad are wearing dark jeans with the velvet jackets
- Jessica's posse of gal pals have been advised that they can't go wrong with the LBD (little black dress, for all you dudes)
- The Mothers of the Bride and Groom are staying away from anything that goes on a rack for "Mothers of the Bride or Groom"
- Ties will just get in the way
- Jessica's J. Crew wedding dress is short and was on sale for $60
- Tuxedo t-shirts won't be turned away
Don't look to us for some fashion do's and don't's. Do whatever feels right for the night!
JW + JW
Post a Comment